Thursday, June 20, 2019

Dave M day 21 v Brian LLL

Only a 2/6 on what I was hoping could be a 3-4 day. Another geography miss hopefully messes up the defense scores of my opponents, and at least I defended well on the questions you all seem to be getting right.

1 : ) I only know 3 Nicoise dishes and this clearly wasn’t bouillabaisse or salade niçoise. D01

2 : ( I was about to write Reichstag and then thought I was misremembering and they just put the glass dome on top instead. Should not have second guessed as much. Instead I went with Seif’s other instinct and went with Oklahoma City Federal Building. D21

3 : ( I’m kind of glad I’ve never heard of Scutage as I thought this would be something I’d know, and would kick myself if I recognized the answer. I just put down Tithe. D23

4 : ( Would also never have got this – went with Be My Baby. D32

5 : ) I’ve heard of Wentworth Prison having grown up Australia-adjacent, although I’ve never seen the show. D10

6 : ( Great question, but Ypsilanti was one city level too small for me. I guessed Lansing, having debated between it and Saginaw. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment