4/6. Good job by me!
1. No clue how, but I got Blue's Clues. I'm kinda surprised it was on Nickelodeon and not some younger kids network. Isn't nickelodeon for older kids? I knew there was a human host who was named and had no better guess so went with this. Considered Double Dare or something.
2. No clue. Figured Seif would get this but apparently gave him too much credit.
3. Bobbi Brown is a makeup brand and the only name I recognized here.
4. Navajo. Was between that and Hopi. I was really into the Hopi houses. Were those pueblos? But kinda figured Hopi too small.
5. Just can picture Lionel Richie singing this. More so than Kenny Rogers actually. Going to play now and listen, loud volume, door wide open, thank you very much.
6. No clue actual French name. Put Vinland. Why does it even have a French name. That's stupid.
Brian, aren't you happy I posted???
No comments:
Post a Comment