Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pelc Day 24 vs Will (LLL)

4/6 today, had trouble figuring out defense today and I fear that might cost me 1st place in LLL. 

1. :) -  Is this a TV, Literature, or Film question? Since it touches on so many categories, I assume it's very gettable. I also assume everyone here is as big a Seinfeld fan as I am. D0/0

2. :( - No chance here and no clue if this is easy or not. Both opponents strong in World History so D1/1

3. :) - I defended this question as if I was the only person on earth to ever play a Kirby game. D3/3

4. :( - I know I should know this but I just don't. D2/1

5. :) - I didn't recognize any of the character names (don't think I've actually seen any of is movies) and this was still very gettable. I think there was a similar question in a previous season but just listing his films or asking to name one of them. D1/2

6. :) - I'm not on any of these but my blood pressure was a little high a couple of years ago and medication was a possibility. At the time, I did a little research on side effects, etc. Thankfully, I was able to avoid it by getting my blood pressure down naturally. Now, that experience has helped me answer a LL question, so win/win. D2/2

No comments:

Post a Comment