Monday, June 24, 2019

Brian Day 23 vs Pelco (LLL)

5/6

1) Tory.  Wild guess, it's the only British political term I know.  Surprised I got it.  2/1

2) Mongolia.  Was slightly worried it was Russia, but every time I look at a map I'm taken with how big Mongolia is and how no one ever mentions it.  0/1

3) On the Waterfront.  Never saw it, just a guess based on docks and and the time period. 1/0

4) Chocolate.  Seems like a YKIOYD question; luckily for me these are at every New York City midtown deli.  I had a white chocolate macadamia habit a few years ago.   Is there any way to get this correct if you don't buy sandwiches in NYC?  Curious if it's well-known for other reason, or if there's a clue in the question. 2/2

5) pentagon.  Math gimme.  1/2

6) MAGA!  If he had mentioned Lichtenstein (Roy, not the country) I would have had a rare art answer.  3/3

No comments:

Post a Comment