Friday, June 7, 2019

Kim Day 12

vs Brad LL
vs Ben LLL

Side note: Sorry, Gideon for not posting D yesterday. Although we all safely assumed the result would be a lot to a little.

I got D right vs Ben today, but nothing else.

1 :( Bob Geldof. For some reason the wording lead me to believe it would not be a singer. Should have thought more along those lines. D22

2 :( Potter. Extremely close and not for any of the right reasons. D33

3 :( Dolman. Not even sure what this answer means. D11

4 :( kilogram. I didn't think this made sense but I thought it might be a current events question disguised as a science question based on an article I saw two days ago. D00

5 :( Everton. Went with the first one I could think of. D11

6 :(. No clue. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment