Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dave M day 16 v Carr LLL

A terrible 1/6 today, surely a double loss beckons in both LL and LLL

 

1 : ( Way off on this one - I guessed Barbara Streisand, misremembering that she was in Beaches with Bette Midler, misremembering that the movie is from the late 1980s not early 1990s, misremembering that Wind Beneath My Wings wasn’t even a duet. Smh. D12

2 : ( Seif I did exactly what you suggested, remembered the event but forgot the college. D11

3 : ( I spent a while debating between Iron and Magnesium before plumping for Magnesium, am pleased that at least the answer wasn’t Iron. D21

4 : ) Economics gimme. D00

5 : ( I thought I’d remember the right answer for this one as soon as I submitted, but it turns out I’ve never heard of Nguyen Thieu. D33

6 : ( Surely all short stories published in the 1970s were in Playboy, right? D22

No comments:

Post a Comment