Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brian Day 15 vs rando and Seif

3/6  Easy day to assign defense with clear opponents' strengths and weaknesses, but I don't think that will help me when Dave should have the same three gimmes as me, and he'll prob get a 4th.

1) Identity.  gimme.  3/1

2) Reed.  Military hospital = Walter Reed.  Didn't know they changed the name. 1/1

3) Angrypokemoncrushnite.  2/3

4) Battleship Yamato.  Should have had this. I kept coming back to Mutiny on the Bounty, which I knew was wrong, but The Caine Mutiny never popped into my head. I think this will be the difference between me and Dave. 2/2

5) Charge of the Light Brigade.  Crimean War = Light Brigade and Florence Nightingale  1/0

6) Painted Nails.  so close!  0/2

A 2(3)-2(3) defensive gem!  Well played Dave, and together we got number 6 correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment