Another matchup with Seif and I’m excited for this one as I’ve already spotted he gave me a D3 for the rare math question I get right. 4/6 today.
1 : ) I wasn’t aware Tory was used as a term for Jacobites but it was the only term that could make sense here. D22
2 : ) I also picked between Russia and Mongolia, plumping for Mongolia based on the same Mercator issue Ben highlighted. D11
3 : ( Never heard of On The Waterfront. Guessed It’s a Beautiful Life. D02
4 : ) Ritter Sport is delicious but I always wondered about misleading advertising. It’s not exactly sporty. D10
5 : ) If internal angles of a square are 90, then 108 is 18 more, 90/18 = 5, so must be Pentagon. D21
6 : ( I guessed Futurism, definitely 20th Century but I was too early. D33
So it is me 5 (4) – Seif 4 (3). Seif’s correct guess of On The Waterfront got him a D2 but the D3 on the Pentagon question swung it my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment