Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Dave M day 14 v Kim LLL

A meh 3/6 today as I thought the questions were generally hitting my strong points. I think good enough to beat Kim though, let’s see.

 

1 : ) Jewish gimme. I was surprised when I visited Malta to learn the language was Semitic, I had assumed that it was more similar to Italian. D12

2 : ) Economics history was a great paper I did at college. The timing and country meant either Ricardo or Malthus, and this was Ricardo’s sort of thing. D22

3 : ( I put down Clenched Fist (Black Power), should have read the question more closely. D21

4 : ( I guessed typewriter. D01

5 : ( No idea, went with greyscale. D33

6 : ) Gimme for those following the democratic primary. D10

 

So it’s a Dave 2 (3) vs Kim 1 (2). Close game!

No comments:

Post a Comment