I thought I was in some trouble because a lot of these were right in Seif's wheelhouse but, thanks to a last minute, somewhat counterintuitive defense change, I pulled off a 4(4)-4(4) tie to secure 1st place in LLL. Happy to have finally gotten 1st after taking 3rd my previous 3 LLL seasons. Thanks again for including me!
1. :) - This is a gimme for dads and I was pretty sure Seif is a dad so I switched this to a D1. D2/1
2. :) - Gimme. D1/0
3. :) - Knew this right away so that means it's a real geography gimme. D1/1
4. :( - Heard of her but no shot here. D3/3
5. :) - Gimme D0/2
6. :( - No chance for me. Seif is strong in math but my gut told me this might be a tough one, glad I was correct. D2/2
No comments:
Post a Comment