A shaky 2/6 to start the week, probably not good enough to overhaul Gideon, although I did enjoy today’s questions.
1 : ) I was really pleased to get this (I remember her being huge in NZ at the time while the other candidate I had for this answer, Karl Urban, wasn’t very popular locally despite being a NZer). I’m troubled by the thought that this is widely known despite my opponents’ poor scores on pop music, but trusted the stats and gave it a D23
2 : ( No idea, guessed Hash. D22
3 : ( Was reasonably optimistic it was Sean Connery. Clearly got the wrong soviet captain. D10
4 : ( This was a bad miss, of course it would be ACLU. I went with Human Rights Association. D12
5 : ( Did not link this to onions, thought it was fruit based, couldn’t think of a Georgia town associated with fruit (presumably it would be peaches) so ended up just guessing Savannah. D31
6 : ) I love this show and am pleased that Netflix has picked it up in the US. D01
No comments:
Post a Comment