Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Ben day 14 v rando and Jesse

Mixed bag today.

1 :) Semitic. Certainly should play easy for the Jews. Not sure about Kim and the nonsemitic masses. D00
2 :( hobbes. I don't think I knew Ricardo was British, and couldn't remember his name anyway. I hate when getting a question wrong implies that I have forgotten entire books that I read. D23
3 :) black panther. I had rainbow in there until the last minute when I reread that it was the namesake and not just the logo of the Oakland group. Pleased with this one. D11
4 :) arcade/pinball. I assume my answer is marked correct. D11
5 :( etching. New word for me. D32
6 :( Rice. I first though this was a biz question but q2 meant it was probably going to American history or current events. I wasn't current enough. Also thought of ajit pai. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment