3/6. I feel like these were pretty friendly questions to me and that it was nearly a disaster. Still, my 3/6 isn't great, and I'm skeptical it will hold up against Ben.
1. Smith :(, D32. Obviously no clue here.
2. Morehouse :), D21. I saw this in the news like everyone else who reads as much news as I do. I'm sure this will fade from my memory, but it hasn't done so less than 4 weeks after the fact. I think this actually might be pretty hard, with a lot of people able to remember the event but unable to recall the school.
3. Calcium :(, D13. Pretty annoyed at this miss. I really think I might have been able to get it, and I feel like this was a bad guess. I got focused on the fact that Ca is in gypsum, and I couldn't really get past that. (Apologies to everyone who, like me, put Bounty yesterday and then had to read that I said that it was a bad guess. Perils of posting early, I guess.)
4. Externality :), D00. As gimme as it gets for me. This is a pretty standard econ term, so I doubt it will give Ben much trouble.
5. Thieu :), D11. I watched Ken Burns' documentary on Vietnam (highly recommended!) a few months ago, so this wasn't hard for me, especially since the question made it clear that Diem wasn't the right answer. I've been debating with myself for a while whether or not I would have gotten this right if I hadn't watched the documentary, and the bottom line is I'm really not sure.
6. New Yorker :(, D22. Nope!
1. Smith :(, D32. Obviously no clue here.
2. Morehouse :), D21. I saw this in the news like everyone else who reads as much news as I do. I'm sure this will fade from my memory, but it hasn't done so less than 4 weeks after the fact. I think this actually might be pretty hard, with a lot of people able to remember the event but unable to recall the school.
3. Calcium :(, D13. Pretty annoyed at this miss. I really think I might have been able to get it, and I feel like this was a bad guess. I got focused on the fact that Ca is in gypsum, and I couldn't really get past that. (Apologies to everyone who, like me, put Bounty yesterday and then had to read that I said that it was a bad guess. Perils of posting early, I guess.)
4. Externality :), D00. As gimme as it gets for me. This is a pretty standard econ term, so I doubt it will give Ben much trouble.
5. Thieu :), D11. I watched Ken Burns' documentary on Vietnam (highly recommended!) a few months ago, so this wasn't hard for me, especially since the question made it clear that Diem wasn't the right answer. I've been debating with myself for a while whether or not I would have gotten this right if I hadn't watched the documentary, and the bottom line is I'm really not sure.
6. New Yorker :(, D22. Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment