A 4/6 today, all four were gimmes.
1 : ) Chronological order put Captain America first. D11
2 : ) Ammonia is reasonably prominent in the world of hydrocarbon conversion and carbon capture, both common in process and as a byproduct and usually highly dangerous too. D22
3 : ) As a travel nerd in the days before internet reading Lonely Planets (based in Melbourne) was one of my favorite pastimes. In the late 80s/early 90s quite a few of the ones I read were still part written by the Wheelers. D12
4 : ( I couldn’t make out the German so took a wild guess that it was a translation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which I think is from 1964 – so guessed Charlie. D31
5 : ) Rice + Spain = Paella D00
6 : ( I thought Nigeria initially, but thought the population would be too large like Seif, then tricked myself into thinking that the Yoruba were targeted by Mugabe in the 1980s, and put down Zimbabwe (the targeted tribe were in fact the Matabele). D23
Seif, my promotion chances are mediocre at best, much more likely to get another LL match up with you if you secure a demotion to D!
No comments:
Post a Comment