Monday, June 10, 2019

Ben day 13 v Rando and Brian

Rough day with points left on the table and some haphazard defense.

1 :( Keith urban. I didn't think of Canadians or women. Still don't know if I would have gotten that. Unfortunately I think I overestimated the obscurity of the answer and gave Brian a very shaky D3. That don't impress me much.d13
2 :) checksum. Easy for me but no idea how this plays for others.d32
3 :( travolta. Goddamit. I though of Ford INC Air Force one as a president but for some reason got stuck on travolta. Should have gotten this.d21
4 :) aclu. I assume this is a gimme for Americans if I got it.d00
5 :( Augusta. I was struggling to think of Georgian towns or cities other than Atlanta. I figured it might be the namesake of a food but didn't link those name  to onions. In hindsight I think I've heard of Maui onions. I almost put down mackinaw as in the peaches but decided to go with a place that I was reasonably confident was Georgian.d12
6 :( iron chef. Thorsten likes to ask about the great British baking show. Not the first time, if I recall correctly.d21

No comments:

Post a Comment