Great to be back! I hope everyone has had a great summer.
A surprising (to me) 5/6 to start out the season. I thought I had only 3 or 4. I ended up with a common D, which is rare for me to do, but Andy and my LL opponent are pretty similar.
1. Synchronized swimming :), D33. This was a complete wild guess, and I’m very surprised to get it. I seriously regret the D33, but I really imagined this was some sort of crazy thing few people had heard of.
2. Montgomery :), D00. Had to go with D00 because both my opponents are very strong at American history. I have to admit that after writing down Montgomery I then questioned whether the answer might have been Birmingham. I was worried about this until I submitted, but luckily I went with my first answer.
3. Ken :(, D22. No clue.
4. Silicon Valley :), D11. It would have just killed me if I hadn’t gotten this. When I saw the question initially I had no clue, but then after about two minutes it hit me and I couldn’t believe I’d struggled on it. I bet there will be a number of people kicking themselves about this one.
5. Albania :), D22. How do you like them apples, Andy?! By far my best get from my pop music studying. I remember that Ava Max said she is completely Albanian, which made the answer pretty clear. Without her on the list I would have had no clue whatsoever.
6. Thermodynamics :), D11. Only complete gimme of the day for me.
A surprising (to me) 5/6 to start out the season. I thought I had only 3 or 4. I ended up with a common D, which is rare for me to do, but Andy and my LL opponent are pretty similar.
1. Synchronized swimming :), D33. This was a complete wild guess, and I’m very surprised to get it. I seriously regret the D33, but I really imagined this was some sort of crazy thing few people had heard of.
2. Montgomery :), D00. Had to go with D00 because both my opponents are very strong at American history. I have to admit that after writing down Montgomery I then questioned whether the answer might have been Birmingham. I was worried about this until I submitted, but luckily I went with my first answer.
3. Ken :(, D22. No clue.
4. Silicon Valley :), D11. It would have just killed me if I hadn’t gotten this. When I saw the question initially I had no clue, but then after about two minutes it hit me and I couldn’t believe I’d struggled on it. I bet there will be a number of people kicking themselves about this one.
5. Albania :), D22. How do you like them apples, Andy?! By far my best get from my pop music studying. I remember that Ava Max said she is completely Albanian, which made the answer pretty clear. Without her on the list I would have had no clue whatsoever.
6. Thermodynamics :), D11. Only complete gimme of the day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment