Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Brian Day 14 vs rando and Will

3/6, but after seeing the answers my defense will kill me.

1) Semitic.  Yet another one of those questions that is so obvious that I worry it's a trick.  So far, there have been no tricks.  Curious how easy this is outside of our tribe.  2/0

2) Smith.  No idea, but opponents have good biz scores. I've never heard of Ricardo and hate that I gave 1/1

3) Black Panther.  Wakanda forever!  I think this is a gimme.  0/1

4) Pinball.   Gimme for me, these were all huge names in arcade games in the early 80s, and I knew they did pinball before switching to video games.  Wasn't confident of my defense.  3/2

5) Yankees Suck.  Mets/Yankee doubleheader today. 1/2

6) Mindy Kaling.  Didn't recognize any names, but I figured this was a politics or tv/film question.  For politics I thought of and discarded Jindal and our next POTUS Nikki Haley, and shifted to actors. I had no idea about Harris' background and am worried everyone else does. 2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment