Friday, June 14, 2019

Pelc Day 17 vs Jesse (LLL)

I didn't think my 3/6 would be enough vs. Jesse but I managed to eke this one out on a tough day. Common D today.

1. :) - I did not know the etymology of museum, that's a good bit of trivia. I got the 9 daughters were the Muses and tried to figure out what institution they could be connected to. It took me longer than I care to admit but, eventually, I said "muse-EUM!" out loud. Anyway, I learned something today. D1

2. :) - Gimme. D0

3. :( - I got Detection but not Ranging. D3

4. :( - I had no shot here. Dumb defense vs. the well-traveled Jesse. D2

5. :) - This is a gimme for anyone that knows a little about heavy metal. Luckily for me, most people don't know anything about heavy metal. D2 

6. :( - Had no clue but looked it up after. I never knew the origins of "Boomer Sooner." Make that two cool things I learned today. D1 

I pulled this one out 4(3)-2(2)

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that 'sooner' was in the freakin question. I feel like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete