Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Brian Day 19 vs Kim

2/6  Not only were these mostly tough subjects for me, I missed on my strong subjects.

1) You Can't Do That On Television.  The only Nick show I watched with any regularity, everything else is after my time. Hopefully I was D0ed in my second best category.  2/1

2) abscissa. ugh. Or, hopefully I was D0ed in my top category.  3/3

3) performance.  no chance. 1/2

4) Navajo. Coin flip with Hopi.  Navajo seemed more famous, therefore, I assumed, had more land.  I'm surprised to see that not only was I correct in thinking these are both in the southwest, they actually border each other. Hopefully geography gets me points. Really counting on defense today.  0/0

5) Richie.  Peabo Bryson was on my mind, as he was a popular incorrect answer for the Natalie Cole question, but an early 80s explosive solo career a la Beyonce could only be Lionel Richie.  Plus the song just sounds like a Lionel Richie song.  2/1

6) Ragnars.  The show Vikings follows the saga of Ragnar Lothbrok and family.  1/2

Eked out a 4(2)-3(3) victory.  Kim, I would have given you 3 on the makeup artists if there weren't a math question. 

Andy, I'm so happy I shamed you!  Isn't it more fun this way?  very funny that u were thinking of the wrong song, but still got it correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment