Frustrating 2/6 filled with dumb errors.
1. Mansa :), D13. Wasn't this a question a few seasons ago, or something similar? I remember just barely missing it then. Not this time. (It was all downhill from here...)
2. Boyz 2 Men :(, D31. Obviously I had no clue.
3. Pancho :(, D22. Not a typo, just a mistake. I was "sure" I was right but had transposed the first letter from the last name onto the first name.
4. Covid :), D00. Didn't know it, but what else could it be? I assume most people who get this will guess it in the same way.
5. Ray Liotta :(, D21. Very frustrating here. I spent a long time on this, but I thought the name included the numbers of the score, with 1s being I or L and zeroes being O, etc. I think I might have been able to pull this off if I'd realized it was just the abbreviations of the schools' names.
6. Sistine :(, D12. I fell right into the trap here. But I don't think I could have pulled it off even if I'd realized it was similar to but not equal to "Sistine."
1. Mansa :), D13. Wasn't this a question a few seasons ago, or something similar? I remember just barely missing it then. Not this time. (It was all downhill from here...)
2. Boyz 2 Men :(, D31. Obviously I had no clue.
3. Pancho :(, D22. Not a typo, just a mistake. I was "sure" I was right but had transposed the first letter from the last name onto the first name.
4. Covid :), D00. Didn't know it, but what else could it be? I assume most people who get this will guess it in the same way.
5. Ray Liotta :(, D21. Very frustrating here. I spent a long time on this, but I thought the name included the numbers of the score, with 1s being I or L and zeroes being O, etc. I think I might have been able to pull this off if I'd realized it was just the abbreviations of the schools' names.
6. Sistine :(, D12. I fell right into the trap here. But I don't think I could have pulled it off even if I'd realized it was similar to but not equal to "Sistine."
No comments:
Post a Comment