4/6. Playing today vs. a LL player who has yet to give a correct answer this season, meaning he's probably no longer playing. So, I'll show defense only for LLL vs. Kim.
1. Puttanesca :), D1. Not one of my favorites, but I recognized it no problem.
Kim 0(0) - Seif 2(1)
2. Brahmin :), D2. I thought this would play easier than it seems to have. I couldn't have gotten any of the other ones, but I didn't have any trouble recognizing what they were.
Kim 0(0) - Seif 4(2)
3. Cypriot :), D1. Thorsten sure does love this island. Second question about it in the past few seasons.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 4(3)
4. Katrina :), D0. I figured Kim would get this.
Kim 1(2) - Seif 5(4)
5. Wu :(, D3. Kim, why did you think I'd get this? I had no clue at all.
Kim 1(2) - Seif 5(4)
6. Biggie Smalls :(, D2. I didn't think this fit, but I couldn't think of anything else.
Kim 3(3) - Seif 5(4)
Good match, Kim. A pretty close one this time following a tie last time.
1. Puttanesca :), D1. Not one of my favorites, but I recognized it no problem.
Kim 0(0) - Seif 2(1)
2. Brahmin :), D2. I thought this would play easier than it seems to have. I couldn't have gotten any of the other ones, but I didn't have any trouble recognizing what they were.
Kim 0(0) - Seif 4(2)
3. Cypriot :), D1. Thorsten sure does love this island. Second question about it in the past few seasons.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 4(3)
4. Katrina :), D0. I figured Kim would get this.
Kim 1(2) - Seif 5(4)
5. Wu :(, D3. Kim, why did you think I'd get this? I had no clue at all.
Kim 1(2) - Seif 5(4)
6. Biggie Smalls :(, D2. I didn't think this fit, but I couldn't think of anything else.
Kim 3(3) - Seif 5(4)
Good match, Kim. A pretty close one this time following a tie last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment