Strong 5/6 against two big rivals on a set of questions that were very friendly to me.
1. Foreign Legion :), D02. Seemed like the only thing possible. I learned about the history of it from the question.
2. Singing in the Rain :(, D31. No clue.
3. Transcendentalism :), D22. Straight out of my 11th grade English class.
4. Avogadro :), D23. Not sure if I get this without the Italian clue. But with it, I had no problem.
5. Toro :), D10. Yum!
6. Red :), D11. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I got this from the Taylor Swift album. I'm crushing it at pop music lately, getting like 1/5 right...
1. Foreign Legion :), D02. Seemed like the only thing possible. I learned about the history of it from the question.
2. Singing in the Rain :(, D31. No clue.
3. Transcendentalism :), D22. Straight out of my 11th grade English class.
4. Avogadro :), D23. Not sure if I get this without the Italian clue. But with it, I had no problem.
5. Toro :), D10. Yum!
6. Red :), D11. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I got this from the Taylor Swift album. I'm crushing it at pop music lately, getting like 1/5 right...
No comments:
Post a Comment