Monday, March 23, 2020

Brian Day 24 vs WinnR

2/6. It would take really bad luck to fall into relegation, almost as bad luck as switching Louis XIV to Louis XVI at the last second, so I'm not out of the woods yet. I thought I was doing much worse this season, but my Qpct is withing .05 of my lifetime, so I guess this is average for me.

1) Aluminum.  I can't wear anti-perspirant because of the aluminum.  Don't stand too close to me. 3/2

2) (Treasury) Note.  Looking forward to negative yields. Exciting. 2/0

3) When Moses was.  One out of three ain't bad. 0/1

4) Photographs. Nope.  2/2

5) Louis XVI.  I was literally hovering my mouse over the submit button when I decided to change it. 1/1

6) Pink Panther.   I've heard of this, but had no idea it was Sellers. 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment