Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Seif Day 25 vs. Jesse (LLL)

3/6, a bit disappointing given that the categories were pretty friendly to me.

1. Billiards :(, D32.  I guess it's questionable whether this is really a "sport."

Jesse 0(0) - Seif 0(0)

2. Opium Wars :), D11.  Gimme.

Jesse 1(1) - Seif 0(1)

3. Brown :(, D22.  No clue at all.

Jesse 1(1) - Seif 0(1)

4. New Guinea :), D10.  It was the shape of the island that did it for me.

Jesse 1(2) - Seif 1(2)

5. Lady Fingers :), D01.  Heard this plenty of times.  Didn't realize it was a single word.

Jesse 2(3) - Seif 2(3)

6. Cat :(, D23.  I remember hearing about the experiment, but I had no memory of a creature of any kind being involved.  I misread the clue and didn't put something imaginary, but that wouldn't have mattered here.

Jesse 2(3) - Seif 2(3)

A solid defensive tie to end the season.  A good offseason to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment