Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Ben Day 18 v rando + mirkin

4/6. Sierra is slipping down the rankings (in the weekedn comp), and will go further now that they are severing the Weisz branch!

1 :) Richter. It was this or Decibel, and I think decibel is older. D22
2 :) War and Peace. Got it from Mir, the Russian space station which meant 'peace' D11
3 :) The Price is Right. D11
4 :( Steerage. I liked my guess D32
5 :) Gulf of Tonkin. LL77 MD06 Q3. I remember spending my whole train ride trying to pull the name and then getting it as I stepped out of the elevator in my office so I knew this question had come up before, so I gave D00 because both of my opponents got it right.
6 :( Lansing. Just guessed another Michigan city. D23

No comments:

Post a Comment