Ok, I'm coming up for air for 5 minutes to post. 3/6 today, which I'm pretty happy with since, like Mirkin, I found these very tough.
1. Porgy and Bess :), D11. Somewhat of a throwaway answer that surprised me by being right. I knew that this was a thing, though I thought it was a play and knew nothing else about it. But it was the only title I could think of with two title characters that had any chance of working.
2. Truman :), D20. I knew this corresponded to Truman's presidency and that the WH was renovated during that time. So, it was clearly the best guess.
3. Kahn, Spock :), D02. Gimme, though based on my spelling, I guess I thought Khan was a fellow member of the tribe.
4. Rafael :(, D31. No clue at all.
5. Closer :(, D22. Ugh. I feel like I could have gotten this had I spent more time on it. Maybe not.
6. SNL :(, D13. No clue once again.
1. Porgy and Bess :), D11. Somewhat of a throwaway answer that surprised me by being right. I knew that this was a thing, though I thought it was a play and knew nothing else about it. But it was the only title I could think of with two title characters that had any chance of working.
2. Truman :), D20. I knew this corresponded to Truman's presidency and that the WH was renovated during that time. So, it was clearly the best guess.
3. Kahn, Spock :), D02. Gimme, though based on my spelling, I guess I thought Khan was a fellow member of the tribe.
4. Rafael :(, D31. No clue at all.
5. Closer :(, D22. Ugh. I feel like I could have gotten this had I spent more time on it. Maybe not.
6. SNL :(, D13. No clue once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment