3/6.
A few things.
1. Jesse and his descendants have been cut off from our branch and I assume will be leaving Sierra shortly! So have Andy's descendants, presumably because Andy is out this season. This caught me by surprise, but at least we'll still have LLL.
2. Jesse again: I saw your friend Graeme Wood's Atlantic article about coronavirus in Iran. Interesting and troubling!
3. My offensive efficiency is .164, implying DE against me of .836. That means that my average defender would be 2nd in the running for the Sandra this season. So despite the fact that I am tied 5th for TCA and have arundle high DE of .797, I am sitting mid-rundle.
1 :( A woman for all seasons. I'm not sure why I thought that was a good answer, but I had no shot here.
2 :) Bantu. Thought it was Bantu, confirmed by Bantustan.
3 :( The Sting. Oh crap this was gettable.
4 :( UK. I had Netherlands in and then changed it last minute to UK. I blame Guyana. I think there was an English colony in Suriname at some point. Dave Mirkin knowing the capital of Suriname in 1999 was a factor in spurring me to improve my trivia game!
5 :) Naked mole rat. I don't know if I know this from general internet nerdiness or general knowledge, so hard to know how to D
6 :) Las Vegas Raiders. Totally surprised myself here. Jesse: I think I know this form cousin Elise's facebook feed.
No comments:
Post a Comment