Monday, March 9, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 14

Tough day for me but looks like I'm in good company!  Thought I would do better than 1/6 - these don't look that hard at first blush - but oh well.


1 :) Porgy and Bess.  Didn't know it for sure, but figured it was right. Also figured pretty easy but my opponent is terrible at theater D2

2 :( Eisenhower.  Right idea, wrong prez (actually thought was maybe the VP's house).   D0

3 :( Khan and Peace.  Knew it was Star Trek but Search for Spock didn't sound familir to me. oh well. D

4 :( Titian. Would never have gotten this.  D2

5 :( Mailman. Never heard of this. D1

6 :( Dancing with the Stars.  Guess if I'd thought more about it I could have gotten Blue Bloods since I know Donnie D is on that.  Just assumed it would be DWTS since everyone is on that. D1



No comments:

Post a Comment