3/6 today. Disgusted at myself for a careless error.
1. Webster :), D10. Who else could it be?
2. Rough Riders :), D21. American history gimme.
3. Nissan, Renault :), D22. I'm glad we didn't have to give Mitsubishi; I don't think I knew that one. But the other two were more well-known.
4. The Real World :(, D03. No clue.
5. B52 :(, D33. I can't believe this. I of course had to brute force this, but I transposed the number from the question to 2898 from 2989 and calculated that. B52 seemed like a reasonable name for an album, so I didn't give it a second thought.
6. Portland :(, D11. No clue.
1. Webster :), D10. Who else could it be?
2. Rough Riders :), D21. American history gimme.
3. Nissan, Renault :), D22. I'm glad we didn't have to give Mitsubishi; I don't think I knew that one. But the other two were more well-known.
4. The Real World :(, D03. No clue.
5. B52 :(, D33. I can't believe this. I of course had to brute force this, but I transposed the number from the question to 2898 from 2989 and calculated that. B52 seemed like a reasonable name for an album, so I didn't give it a second thought.
6. Portland :(, D11. No clue.
No comments:
Post a Comment