A hectic couple of days meant a dreaded forfeit on Tuesday and a 3/6 yesterday that was a tie. A pretty torrid season all in for me.
4/6 today depending on whether the ‘last name comes first’ rule for Korean names is applied. I assume it will be.
1 : ( Guessed Napolitana for want of anything better. D12
2 : ( I guessed Chakras. So this must be different caste levels then. D33
3 : ) Cypriot. Gimme and also for Jesse. D20
4 : ) I recognized WMO as meteorological and the 1993, 1999 pattern took me to 2005. Must be Katrina. D11
5 : ) I knew the winner this year was Bong (memorable surname). I assume just Bong pays. D21
6 : ) Late 1990s pop/dance music is my exact niche. D02
So Jesse gets 5(4) to my 5(4) for a tie, depending on whether first name or last name (or both) pay for the Oscar question.
No comments:
Post a Comment