Saturday, March 21, 2020

Brian Day 23 vs Steiny

I refused to submit yesterday until I figured out the Sissy Spacek question, there was no way I was going to get an 80s movie question wrong! And the I woke up from a 7pm nap at 4am with my first ever forfeit. I would have lost both on defense anyway.  But here’s what I had lined up to enter:

1) Rushdie. No clue. 2/2

2) origin. Math gimme 2/1

3) Khan.  Second time Khan has been an answer this season.  To stand within the pleasure dome, decreed by Kublai Khan (I know the question is about his grandfather, but this is a better quote.) 0/1

4) TV Guide. I still have my copy from the last episode of Cheers.  1/0

5) Southern.  So close! But again, I never submitted, so it doesn’t matter.  3/2

6) no idea, I vaguely recall Crimes of the Heart.  1/1 

No comments:

Post a Comment