Thursday, March 12, 2020

Ben day 17

4/6. Learnedleague is the element of my life least impact by coronavirus. I no longer do it from my morning commute, but it is stable relative to everything else going on. Famous last words before I forfeit.

1 :) foreign legion. This just feels like something everyone encounters while growing up. Maybe not Americans?
2 :( kinky boots. The answer rings 0 bells
3 :( quaker. Was this a separate recent answer. That said, the quaker oatmeal box doesn't really feel like a rejection of rationalist conformity so not a great guess in hindsight
4 :) avogadro. I wasn't 100% sure here, but it made so much sense and he sounded Italian.
5 :) toro. yum, guilty yum.
6 :) red. Brucei Willis movie, and pokemon color sounded right. I thought Swift's albums were named after numbers, but this still felt ok, and it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment