A day late posting... A frustrating 2/6, but I pulled off a LL win despite losing to Brian in LLL.
1. Prodigy :), D01. I can't believe the get rate here was so low. I remember it well. Maybe it's just people of a certain age who remember.
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid :), D22. Though my kids aren't into this (yet, perhaps), I've gotten familiar enough with kids books to know this.
3. Rolls Royce :(, D12. Nope!
4. Wood :(, D20. Nope again!
5. Lithuania :(, D13. I can't believe I messed this up. I was sure the two countries were Latvia and Lithuania, but why didn't I hedge by putting down the one that is physically in the middle of the 3 Baltic countries?! It wouldn't have changed either match's result, but... MAN!
6. I forget what I put, but of course it was wrong :(, D31. No clue at all.
1. Prodigy :), D01. I can't believe the get rate here was so low. I remember it well. Maybe it's just people of a certain age who remember.
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid :), D22. Though my kids aren't into this (yet, perhaps), I've gotten familiar enough with kids books to know this.
3. Rolls Royce :(, D12. Nope!
4. Wood :(, D20. Nope again!
5. Lithuania :(, D13. I can't believe I messed this up. I was sure the two countries were Latvia and Lithuania, but why didn't I hedge by putting down the one that is physically in the middle of the 3 Baltic countries?! It wouldn't have changed either match's result, but... MAN!
6. I forget what I put, but of course it was wrong :(, D31. No clue at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment