First, congratulations to Jesse, who now has his own branch, clipped from CarrBen12. Farewell, good sir.
4/6 today, and I actually thought I had a 5th.
1. Model :(, D22. No clue.
2. Bantu :), D21. I've heard this term plenty of times. I doubt this will give Mirkin much trouble.
3. Midnight Cowboy :), D03. A great film get for me. I had no idea about the plot, but I did know that it was rated X when it was released. So, I got this from the clue about its R rating in a later release.
4. Netherlands :), D30. Gimme for me, and I bet gimme for Mirkin.
5. Hairless Syrian Hamster :(, D12. This is a real thing (confirmed post-submission via Wikipedia), and I was shocked I came up with it and felt so sure this had to be right. "Triply inaccurate." It fits the question perfectly. Ugh.
6. Las Vegas Raiders :), D11. Gimme, though I have to admit I found the wording of the question a bit convoluted. I won't be surprised if some people who know this get confused.
4/6 today, and I actually thought I had a 5th.
1. Model :(, D22. No clue.
2. Bantu :), D21. I've heard this term plenty of times. I doubt this will give Mirkin much trouble.
3. Midnight Cowboy :), D03. A great film get for me. I had no idea about the plot, but I did know that it was rated X when it was released. So, I got this from the clue about its R rating in a later release.
4. Netherlands :), D30. Gimme for me, and I bet gimme for Mirkin.
5. Hairless Syrian Hamster :(, D12. This is a real thing (confirmed post-submission via Wikipedia), and I was shocked I came up with it and felt so sure this had to be right. "Triply inaccurate." It fits the question perfectly. Ugh.
6. Las Vegas Raiders :), D11. Gimme, though I have to admit I found the wording of the question a bit convoluted. I won't be surprised if some people who know this get confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment