4/6 today. I used early access since I knew today would be nuts and was afraid of forfeiting. A sad thing that I couldn't savor a match vs. Ben.
1. Aluminum :), D21.
Ben 1(1) - Seif 1(1)
2. Treasury Note :), D00.
Ben 1(2) - Seif 1(2)
3. Go Down Moses :), D12
Ben 3(3) - Seif 2(3)
4. Photography :(, D33
Ben 3(3) - Seif 2(3)
5. Louis XIV :), D21
Ben 3(3) - Seif 4(4)
6. House Cat :(, D12
Ben 5(4) - Seif 4(4)
Well played, Ben. Until next season, when I will be revenged!
1. Aluminum :), D21.
Ben 1(1) - Seif 1(1)
2. Treasury Note :), D00.
Ben 1(2) - Seif 1(2)
3. Go Down Moses :), D12
Ben 3(3) - Seif 2(3)
4. Photography :(, D33
Ben 3(3) - Seif 2(3)
5. Louis XIV :), D21
Ben 3(3) - Seif 4(4)
6. House Cat :(, D12
Ben 5(4) - Seif 4(4)
Well played, Ben. Until next season, when I will be revenged!
No comments:
Post a Comment