Friday, March 6, 2020

Seif Day 13

5/6 (unless Thorsten is in a bad mood).  Some guesses in there that broke my way.

1. Berlin :), D03.  Somewhat of an American icon.  Seems unfair to give me "pop music" credit for this, but I'll take whatever I can get in that category.

2. Wave :), D21.  I'm familiar with the work.  I was worried that "wave" was too vague, but it looks like it plays.

3. Churchill :(, D12.  No clue at all.

4. Fleabag :), D12.  I watched this, one of the relatively few shows I've watched in the past couple of years.

5. Hoboken :), D20.  I had to really force myself to put down this answer.  I knew Hoboken, NJ is the mile square city (actually, I thought it was "square mile city," but close enough), though I never would have guessed it was also a classical music piece.

6. Cooties :) (unless Thorsten decided to be mean), D31.  I've played this recently with my kids, and I played it when I was a kid.  I don't know why I thought the name was plural.

No comments:

Post a Comment