vs. Seif LLL
3/6
1 :( Aribiatta. I got stuck on Tapanede knowing it wasn't right. I spent most of my time trying to remember this and then even more time debating the double (or not) r,b,t in my wrong answer. Higher D for Seif because i am certain he will get 3,4 and 5. D12.
2 :( Vinyasa. No idea what this was. D32
3 :) Cypriot D20
4 :) Katrina. I worried for a minute that this would be the repeating K used before Katrina, but the timing of 6 years between 93 and 99, and 99 and 05 convinced me to go with it. D21
5 :( The Parasite director. I knew what he wanted, but could not come up with his name. I think of this question as current events, so low D. D11
6 :) fat boy slim. Laney - she's all that! D03
No comments:
Post a Comment