Hectic days around here - as I imagine there may be for many of us! Or perhaps not, as we all lock down at home? Stay well everybody!
Day 18 - probably the quickest I've ever done my answers, so pretty happy with a 3/6 (even though I lost to a 2/6)
1 :( Ask.com. Was thinking this or maybe AskJeeves or even Yahoo. D0
2 :) Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Yay! Not read these yet but familiar with them/the movie D2
3 :( Jaguar, thought maybe that was English too D1
4 :) Juice. Took a minute but I got there D3
5 :( Poland. Was thinking probably somewhere with an L but going quickly, And feels like Poland is huge and thought near both Russia and Sweden. D1
6 :) Angie. Love this song. Wasn't sure how widely known it would be. Apparently 48% D2
Day 17 - ouch, 1/6
1 :( brigade. Vaguely heard of foreign legion I guess?
2 :( wasn't sure. Theater tends to be a good one for me and I know that song "Ladies Who Lunch" but didn't know / not familiar with "Company
3 :) Transcendentalism. yay! Took a bit but I got there.
4 :( Never heard of this person
5 :( I am that person who doesn't like sushi. Was thinking this would be an even more familiar name and I'd kick myself for missing it. But nope. Maybe heard of this, not sure.
6 :( ? Probably could have come up with this if I'd focused very hard (re Taylor Swift albums), but didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment