4/6, and no chance at the other two.
1. Highway of Death :(, D02. I had no idea.
2. Equatorial Guinea :), D32. If you had done my one-day last year, this would have come up. Just saying.
3. Red Hat :(, D13. No clue again, though now that I see the answer, it does ring a bell. But I never would have gotten it.
4. Golden Eye :), D21. I'm not big into video games, but I did play a good deal of this game in high school (and was terrible at it).
5. Condor :), D21. Tough question I think. In an area of strength for me, but I'm not sure how many people get this.
6. Archie :), D10. If you had done the Forecasting Contest last year, this would have come up. Just saying.
1. Highway of Death :(, D02. I had no idea.
2. Equatorial Guinea :), D32. If you had done my one-day last year, this would have come up. Just saying.
3. Red Hat :(, D13. No clue again, though now that I see the answer, it does ring a bell. But I never would have gotten it.
4. Golden Eye :), D21. I'm not big into video games, but I did play a good deal of this game in high school (and was terrible at it).
5. Condor :), D21. Tough question I think. In an area of strength for me, but I'm not sure how many people get this.
6. Archie :), D10. If you had done the Forecasting Contest last year, this would have come up. Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment