Monday, March 23, 2020

Dave M day 24

4/6 today but some poor defense on questions 2 and 3 in hindsight. Looking like a reasonably strong finish but it will need to be a lucky couple of days to avoid relegation – currently in the zone 19-22 are Steiny, MannM, me, and Brad. Quite a logjam!

 

1 : ) Aluminium – seems like simple science question. D10

2 : ( I went with T-Bill not T-Note. Looking this up afterwards, I had no idea that T-Bills were only 1 year or less. D01

3 : ( I guessed On The Nile. D33

4 : ) This was a lucky guess between sculpture and photography and ‘constructing’ pushed me to sculpture. D22

5 : ) I don’t know why I linked this saying with Louis XIV but I did, and it was correct. D11

6 : ) I have heard the saying the Mouse that Roared and it seemed to fit this time/context. D22

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment