First, I'd like to introduce my friend Steve Miran, who is a LL rookie this year and wants to start posting. Welcome.
Very good 5/6 today. And I'm going to be pretty hard to defend.
1. 10,000 Maniacs :), D22. Boom! A rare pop music question I knew right away. I'm wondering if Ben remembers that this came up a couple of months ago in a conversation we had, in which case he should give me a low D. I seriously doubt it. That'll be 3 points, please!
2. Imported :(, D32. No clue at all.
3. Tarbell :), D03. Happy to get this, as I was kicking a few names around, including Ida Wells and Nellie Bly.
4. The Academy :), D11. This is a recycled question from a few seasons ago. I got it wrong then. Not this time.
5. Davos :), D10. Gimme. Ben should have no problem here.
6. Quasar :), D21. I didn't know this was a TV brand, but it fit the astronomical description and seemed like it could be a TV brand.
Very good 5/6 today. And I'm going to be pretty hard to defend.
1. 10,000 Maniacs :), D22. Boom! A rare pop music question I knew right away. I'm wondering if Ben remembers that this came up a couple of months ago in a conversation we had, in which case he should give me a low D. I seriously doubt it. That'll be 3 points, please!
2. Imported :(, D32. No clue at all.
3. Tarbell :), D03. Happy to get this, as I was kicking a few names around, including Ida Wells and Nellie Bly.
4. The Academy :), D11. This is a recycled question from a few seasons ago. I got it wrong then. Not this time.
5. Davos :), D10. Gimme. Ben should have no problem here.
6. Quasar :), D21. I didn't know this was a TV brand, but it fit the astronomical description and seemed like it could be a TV brand.
No comments:
Post a Comment