3/6 today.
1. Paddington Station :), D22. I remember this book well, and my kids have read it, too.
2. Citizen Kane :(, D11. Despite the name being in the question, I thought this was right. I regret giving such a low D. I actually had no chance here.
3. Super Grand Theft Auto :(, D21. No clue at all.
4. Harmonics :), D33. I wrote down harmonics, then changed it to octave, then changed it back. Phew. I didn't actually expect to get it, though.
5. Scoop :(, D10. I can picture it, but I had no idea what it was called.
6. Calhoun, Clay, Webster :), D02. My kind of question! Tough American history. Love it.
1. Paddington Station :), D22. I remember this book well, and my kids have read it, too.
2. Citizen Kane :(, D11. Despite the name being in the question, I thought this was right. I regret giving such a low D. I actually had no chance here.
3. Super Grand Theft Auto :(, D21. No clue at all.
4. Harmonics :), D33. I wrote down harmonics, then changed it to octave, then changed it back. Phew. I didn't actually expect to get it, though.
5. Scoop :(, D10. I can picture it, but I had no idea what it was called.
6. Calhoun, Clay, Webster :), D02. My kind of question! Tough American history. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment