2/6
1 :( Dewey. Couldn't think of a spelling master. Still not sure I would have thought of Webster under that. Thought maybe a library guy would be into spelling? . D2
2 :) Rough RIders. Yay! Almost outsmarted myself that this was wrong / a mis-placed rap reference, but glad I stuck with it. D1
3 :( Nissan, Saturn. Close but no cigar. Knew the story and was thinking both were Japanese (is Saturn Japanese? Does it even still exist? Maybe I was confusing it with Kia), never woudl have gotten Renault. D0
4 :( Style. I knew it was style... maybe if I had thought long and hard would have remembered this. Maybe? D3
5 :( 5150 (Van Halen album from the 80s) - and I was so sure it was right! Didn't think much about what a hexadecimal would be. D2
6 :) Arizona. Love this movie. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment