Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Seif Day 20 vs. Steiny (LLL)

Currently in mourning over the Patriots, but despite that, I'll try to type this up between fits of rage and tears...

5/6, and I thought I may have had all 6.

1. Richter :), D11.  Seemed like this made sense.  I didn't know and wouldn't have been shocked if it were wrong, but I expected it to be correct.

2. War and Peace :), D11.  Seemed like the only choice between the Russian and 3 word title.

3. The Price is Right :), D30.  I had no idea when I first looked at this and moved on.  I was completely on the wrong track.  But I spent so much time thinking about #4, that during the course of that, the answer popped into my head.

4. Equity :(, D22.  As mentioned above, I spent most of my time thinking about this.  Finally I settled on a word that I thought could be related to equine.

5. Gulf of Tonkin :), D03.  I think this might be pretty hard, but it's right in my wheelhouse.

6. Fort Wayne :), D22.  Most people don't know that I had a long relationship (back in the day) with someone from Fort Wayne and spent a lot of time there.  So this was a gimme for me.  But I think this is actually a very hard question.



No comments:

Post a Comment