Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Dave M day 16 vs Kim LLL

Brad I think I’ll be joining you in E next year, I’m on an impressive loss streak and continuous 2/6s… including today.

 

1 : ) My husband learnt about Webster in his US history course a couple of years ago (he’s gone back to college). D10

2 : ( I had no idea so guessed Bear Riders, which I suppose is reasonably close. D02

3 : ) Business gimme. The story of his escape was fun to follow last year. D31

4 : ( Guessed Hot or Not. Clearly not one of the greats from 1990s MTV (Beavis & Butthead, Real World, Daria etc) D21

5 : ( I assumed it would have numbers and made a random guess of BE18. Great question though. D23

6 : ( Random guess of Beverly (Hills). Still don’t know what movie this refers to. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment