Monday, March 2, 2020

Dave M day 9 vs Steiny (LL) and Jesse (LLL)

3/6 today should be close against both my opponents.

 

1 : ) Always brightens my morning to get a question that can be answered through Civ. Had forgotten it has appeared before though, so a risky D33

2 : ) Gold meant it must be very early hip hop, so 1980s, the names aren’t Jewish so not the Beastie Boys, must be Run DMC. D22

3 : ( Guessed Don Quixote. D22

4 : ) Covid seems like a gimme – though I’ve never heard of the company. D00

5 : ( I wonder which college is Brad. I went from colleges to actors which in hindsight was the wrong way around, as I became fixed on Duke being one of the names. D11

6 : ( I guessed Sistertius. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment