4/6. Pretty happy with that, since I found many of these hard.
1. Cherokee :(, D22. No clue, of course.
2. START :), D11. Gimme.
3. Gandhi :(, D33. I thought of putting "Apu" as a joke throwaway answer. But bottom line is I had no idea.
4. Prime numbers :), D20. This was just a guess, but it made sense to me. I didn't know it but am not surprised to get it right.
5. Bahrain :), D11. Gimme. I wonder how many people will but Qatar, which is a peninsula.
6. Liebovitz :), D02. Only female photographer I could think of other than one mentioned a few seasons ago in LL. Spelling aside, happy to have gotten this. I doubted it was right.
1. Cherokee :(, D22. No clue, of course.
2. START :), D11. Gimme.
3. Gandhi :(, D33. I thought of putting "Apu" as a joke throwaway answer. But bottom line is I had no idea.
4. Prime numbers :), D20. This was just a guess, but it made sense to me. I didn't know it but am not surprised to get it right.
5. Bahrain :), D11. Gimme. I wonder how many people will but Qatar, which is a peninsula.
6. Liebovitz :), D02. Only female photographer I could think of other than one mentioned a few seasons ago in LL. Spelling aside, happy to have gotten this. I doubted it was right.
No comments:
Post a Comment