1/6. Ugh. I really thought I had more and was so close on so many. I wish the site had just stayed down...
1. Sinatra :(, D13. Partial credit for a the rat pack?
2. Rare :(, D12. I remembered the idea here, but I couldn't remember the phrasing.
3. Crimea :), D21. Seemed like the only choice, though I wasn't 100% sure.
4. Cilantro :(, D00. I thought Chia was a brand name, so although it crossed my mind, I didn't think it could be right. Food and drink is the best category for both of my opponents, so easy decision to D00.
5. Mares :(, D32. I approached this from the moon side. I realized they were called seas, and I thought (maybe correctly) that this would be translated into Latin, which I was pretty sure was mare. But then I pluralized it wrong.
6. Ryder :(, D21. I thought for sure this was right, though I guess this must be older than 2007. I certainly wasn't going to come up with a better guess.
1. Sinatra :(, D13. Partial credit for a the rat pack?
2. Rare :(, D12. I remembered the idea here, but I couldn't remember the phrasing.
3. Crimea :), D21. Seemed like the only choice, though I wasn't 100% sure.
4. Cilantro :(, D00. I thought Chia was a brand name, so although it crossed my mind, I didn't think it could be right. Food and drink is the best category for both of my opponents, so easy decision to D00.
5. Mares :(, D32. I approached this from the moon side. I realized they were called seas, and I thought (maybe correctly) that this would be translated into Latin, which I was pretty sure was mare. But then I pluralized it wrong.
6. Ryder :(, D21. I thought for sure this was right, though I guess this must be older than 2007. I certainly wasn't going to come up with a better guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment