I followed up 2 straight 9(6)es - my first back-to-back 6/6 - with a 4/6. I'm pretty sure this season will end with my highest TCA ever but I'll still finish in the middle of the pack.
1. :) - At first I thought this was a gimme but then I rethought it and realized that I'm kinda old and people are less and less familiar with the Rat Pack. D2
2. :) - I am absolutely shocked that this was correct. I was literally just filling in the blank. D3
3. :( - My embarrassing lack of geography knowledge strikes again. D1
4. :) - Gimme with the pet clue at the end. This will have a Top-5 get rate. D0
5. :( - I had no clue so went with Santa b/c of 'Navidad.' Didn't know how to defend this b/c of the science clue. D2
6. :) - Sports gimme. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment