Friday, March 22, 2019

Ben day 22

I've been struggling to get the day count right lately. Not a good sign.

Better today.

1 :( Blackstreets back alright. I had no chance of getting this, but I have heard of that answer before. Probably in LL
2 :) heifer. I only solidifyied what a heifer was a few years ago.
3 :) commutative. I have submitted that answer incorrectly in my LL past. Still wasn't sure. I find it very challenging to remember names for the really obvious rules that I never thought about. My opponent (Australian cousin) is 0/22 on math.
4 :) Cyprus. What else could it be. Hopefully seif got it after incorrectly overruling me on a related question in live trivia last year. Lest we forget.
5 :) dungeness. I knew it would be the name of the crab that I couldn't immediatly recall, and that it would come to me in a few minutes. Hard for the kosher folks I'd expect. Delicious. 
6 :( twilight. Jesus. I knew one of those former brothers had a sex change but not both. I should have smelled a Thorsten rat when he gave first names but not last. Gettable from that alone. It will be 20 years since I randomly walked into that movie in a theatre in Israel with zero expectations. One of my absolute best in theatre movie experiences. Blew my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment